SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER - Engineer with strong communicative skills and experience in data analysis
Terumo Europe (www.terumo-europe.com) is part of Terumo and is a core player in the healthcare market. By providing high quality products and services Terumo contributes to the creation of a better healthcare for all. Innovation and sustainable growth are the driving forces behind their daily activities.
The Production Technology Center (PTC) originates from the internal engineering department of Terumo Europe. Today it is an independent organization supporting clients in the development and production of new products and machines. The PTC offers a unique service thanks to the integration of six competences: product development, process engineering and process validation, machine and polymer engineering and vision inspection engineering. Today a team of around 30 members works for internal clients in the Terumo Group and has the ambition to expand their services to the external market. To strengthen the process engineering team we are looking for a (m/f) Senior Process Engineer .
• Critical enquiry of the process owners in order to specify the user requirements, while using excellent communication skills and a creative outlook on innovative market information.
• Define the cause of process disturbances and develop action plans in consultation with others (internal and external departments, subcontractors, …).
• Coordinate improvement projects of existing production processes, development and integration of new processes using methods like Lean 6 Sigma. Guard over timing, budget, quality and safety regulations and offer a high value technical contribution.
• Perform a clear communication during these projects and look for solutions by agreement through flexibility and compromise.
• Perform complete data-analyses: collecting data from production processes, storing and accessing data according to the process follow-up, finding creative solutions using advanced statistical methods and algorithms and communicate your solution appropriately.
• Apply process simulations in order to predict process outputs and eventually optimize the process analysis by cost, timing and quality outcome.
• Thorough experience with data analysis, excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) and a good knowledge of Excel, Powerpivot, Minitab, PowerBI or related software packages.
• Strong communicative skills are essential because of the important contacts you have with (internal) process owners and colleagues as well as with external subcontractors.
• Obtain high quality standards, driven by improvement
• Curious, eager to learn and develop yourself